Wednesday, July 25, 2007

heart felt...


dear ones...
it is so good...
you have come...
to meet...

i had been...
waiting for you...

don't forget...
where i once stood tall...
walking...
dancing...
swaying proud,
bonded...
with my sister wind...

from high...
above i lived well...
with my sisters...
and brothers...
my wise ancestors...
who...
in front...
behind...
all around...
above and below...
guide me...

father sun...
grandmother moon...
the cloud people...
the star people...
the bird people...
the crystal people...
the finned and furred...
those who creep and crawl
the stone people...
the tree people...
my kin...
inform me...

because of...
a humble call...
and cry sounds...
from our dear mother...
you hear...

i freely...
willingly...
give my self...
my fallen earth body...
because i come from...
her...
like you...

please know...
i come from living heart...
sourced deep...
breathing...
from our blessed mother...
from depth of core...
from one heart...
for many hearts...
from one...
to all...

know...
sister wind's breath...
sings with me...
through me...
and through you...
all of you...
we shall soon...
sing together with...
one heart...

thanking you,
...windwalker

--sourced through weaver (((o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments and feedback to further our discussions here - with much munay, thank you!